2.13.2012

11 Things Post from KB

So my beautiful friend KB tagged me in this and I was super excited to fill it out. (Better late than never)
rules:
1. post these rules
2. you must post 11 random things about yourself.
3. answer the questions set for you in their post.
4. create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
5. go to their blog and tell them that you’ve tagged them.
6. no stuff in the tagging section about you are tagged if you are reading this. you legitimately have to tag 11 people as many as possible since so many have already done it!

11 random things about me:

1. I get headaches on the daily.
2. There's a small part of me that wishes I could be rich so I could travel as I please.
3. I love redvelvet pastries a whole lot.
source
4. I'm enjoying the busybusybee schedule I have now that school has started.
5. I play guitar (not too well) and play/sing pretending to be some famous indie rockstar.
source
6. I don't take care of my car well enough.
7. I have a serious addiction to sushi.
source
8. I wanted to be a gypsy when I was little (and I kinda still do)
source
9. People like this make me happy.
source
10. I converted from starbucks to coffee bean because I like their teas more.
source
11. I am writing a book that I'm afraid will never ever be finished.
questions for me (from kb) :
1. what is your favorite post-race cocktail?
Considering I don't run- Id have to answer it regarding my post work-out/weight lifting drink... Id have to say water. I get sick very easily if I drink or eat anything else before working out.
2. beach or mountains?
Beach for sure! There's nothing more calming than hearing the ocean.
3. how many pairs of flip-flops do you own?
at the moment two. Ive worn all the other ones out so much I had to throw them away!
4. winter olympics or summer olympics?
I'd say winter.
5. your favorite birthday memory as a kid?
Strangely I dont think I have any... that's sad. lol
6. roadtrip or plane flight?
Oh gosh I can't decide. Roadtrips are so fun to go on with friends but I LOVELOVELOVE airports.... if I had to choose one Id say roadtrip- as long as the drive is pretty!
7. the first race you signed up for?
Never have. probably wont either.
8. coffee or tea?
Tea.
9. your favorite tv show on tv right now?
Don't make me choose! That's just mean! Im watching Whitney, New Girl, Once Upon a Time and so many more!
10. cake or pie?
mmmmm Cake!!!
11. what was the 1st movie you remember watching as a kid?
Hmm that's a hard one. Maybe "A never ending story" ?  

questions for the next group:
  1. What accesory can't you live without?
  2. Your favorite Disney Prince Charming
  3. Dog or cat?
  4. Your dream vacation- where would it be?
  5. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
  6. A famous person you'd switch lives with for a day.
  7. What color do you find yourself wearing the most?
  8. A bad habit of yours that you're trying to kick.
  9. What is the most attractive part of (your/a) guy to you?
  10. If you could fix one thing about the world today what would it be?
  11. Lastly, Say something awesome about yourself!!!
Your turn!




0 pennies for thoughts:

Post a Comment