5.22.2012

Hello Old Friend...

I can't even begin to tell you (in blog world) how my life has been one big roller coaster fest lately.

* Let us start with health. I've been getting sick SO frequently lately, it's starting to freak me out a little. "I'm dying!" no just kidding. It's just irritating how much it affects the time I should have for school and work.

* School. It's been wonderful. Of course there are days where I drag myself out of bed and dread the next five hours to come but most of it has been very enjoyable and my classmates are pretty awesome. Although I don't feel too confident in my grade point average this quarter.

* Work. I tried to quit my job and they pretty much asked me to stay. Instead Im on an "emergencies only" basis which is actually pretty cool. Because I can get as many hours as I'd like to if I need the money but most importantly I can put school as my main priority. (PLUS I get to keep my discount -yay!)

I guess opening up my Etsy shop counts toward work. Ive taken all my DIY and wedding frustration out on making things for other people's weddings. Im also going to add in some art prints, printables and posters. <3

* Husband. Its been a bit of a roller coaster ride with that as well but mostly things are going great. He's been so supportive of me opening up my Etsy shop and pursuing this wedding event/design/graphics thing I've got going on.

Well that's pretty much it life wise. 

As for our little nest- its been a bit messy lately due to work overload. My decorating has definitely been bumped down in the priority list. But I'm going to have plenty of time to catch up.

My next project I'm planning is organizing. I'd really like to do this before my husband's birthday party on Saturday the 2nd. (eeeeeek). I want to get some organizers and decorative boxes to put in the closet, the bathroom towel closet and so on. 

Next is to tackle the work space I have in the bedroom and maybe start getting the patio together. 


Whew! Wish me luck! 







0 pennies for thoughts:

Post a Comment