3.27.2012

Its been too long,

Its been forever since Ive written anything. The last week of the first quarter at school kinda kicked my butt. With finals and being really sick. Plus during this 1 week break, I got cracking on my book. I don't know if I like how its going so far but at least Im writing something! 

So far there hasn't been any new updates or additions to the condo. If anything, theres been more set backs on getting the place all pretty.

The light in our closet went out weeks ago and neither of us has bothered getting another one. Even during the day its so hard to see in there and our bedroom has no lamp yet. So we rely on the bathroom light most of the time. Probably not the most energy saving way of living... Im sure once we get some extra cash rolling in (which who knows when that'll happen, with school and lack of hours at work) I can add some things to our little nest.

Nick's brother made a comment when he was over that got to me. He said our living room isn't very cozy and he's right! With one couch that's more pretty than comfortable, no rug and the coffee table being used as a TV stand- it really isn't the most comfortable place to sit. 



Until next time! <3 

0 pennies for thoughts:

Post a Comment