3.28.2012

Plans, plans, plans

Although I haven't been utilizing this time off from school very well, I do have some plans for upcoming home projects. Its finding the time and more importantly, the money, to be able to do all these things.

COFFEE TABLE PROJECT

I found this image on the glorious pinterest.com site

This is EXACTLY like our coffee table that Nick scored from his friend for $5!
Except ours is black.

I was planning on painting it a matte gray and to my amazement found that picture!
It's a sign that I have to do this.

I also found this color swatch of different grays and I'm thinking the top middle.


I would like to find glass that fits perfectly on top but I don't want to have to get one custom fitted.
That might cost me more than I'd like.
But I do like the idea of a pattern on top, so I had a thought:

I can buy either fabric or wrapping paper in the design I like
and modge podge it to the table and line the inside of the drawers.
I'm afraid it might look tacky though.

If I ever get around to this,
I'll be sure to post pics! 




0 pennies for thoughts:

Post a Comment