4.07.2012

Head Board Dillema

I've been back and forth on what to do for a headboard.
I really want a unique, DIY, headboard.

Here's the wall I'm talking about in our bedroom:
The orange/red wall.


Some ideas I've had.
- Using a room divider / screen
- Putting up a wall decal
- Mounting a large canvas print of the 
two of us from our wedding in black and white
- Making a headboard, lined with foam and fabric


I found examples of some of these choices:
These are wood squares, lined with foam and
fabric then mounted to create a headboard


Here's a small glimpse of how its made


These are just square prints alined above the bed.
( I love that retro seat/shelf at the end of the bed and
YES those are drums as side tables!)
Distressed wood planks, mounted together and painted
Using room dividers/screens for a headboard.
Really pretty.

And this is pretty much amazing. 


This is also a fabric lined headboard,
the wood panel was just cut in the shape. foam liner glued and stapled,
then the patterned fabric was laid over. 

I do apologize if the photos shown above are anyone's personal photographs, I saved many pictures into an "inspiration" folder and did not consider the sources. I retrieved these images all from Pinterest. 

0 pennies for thoughts:

Post a Comment