4.30.2012

Its been so long...

Well, school and work has taken full control of my life as of late. Im just about done with midterms this week for my 2nd quarter and I'm overwhelmed. I managed to get honors last quarter and Im not feeling very confident that Ill manage it this quarter but I'm trying my best.

This has been my best friend the last few weeks



I put my two weeks in a few days ago and I'm regretting it a little but only because Im not used to being "unemployed". I still have freelancing of course and a husband that supports me, but I just don't want to be a stay at home wife just yet.

I do have lots of plans for my soon-to-be free time. 

1. Get back in shape.
I used to be a crazy gym fanatic and now we live in a complex with a little gym. Honestly all I need is an elliptical machine, some free weights and yoga matt and we're groovy.

2. Work on getting pieces together for an art show.
My goal for that is six months from now. Im hoping to have enough pieces together, a location and a website up for my work. The theme is "The Bleeding Heart" collection. (more info to come)

3. (the obvious) To focus on school.
I really want to get the best grades I possibly can and have enough focus for each of my classes. Maybe even take five classes next quarter. I might even join in on school activities or clubs, who knows?!

4. And of course, work on our new place. I haven't even had the time to clean as much as Id like to let alone decorate or do DIY projects!

5. This one is a maybe, but I want to see if I can make progress on my book. Ive been doubting it a little bit, mostly on originality but I still love the story and I hope one day Ill be able to tell it.



Well, good night (or in my case) good morning, another busy week starts in five hours.


0 pennies for thoughts:

Post a Comment